In response to the challenges imposed by the recent coronavirus pandemic, RDI Technologies is implementing virtual training. This continues to be live, instructor-led training, but instead of the students attending […]
In response to the challenges imposed by the recent coronavirus pandemic, RDI Technologies is implementing virtual training. This continues to be live, instructor-led training, but instead of the students attending the class physically in Knoxville, TN or having our instructors travel to your site, the training will be conducted via an online meeting room. The class agenda will be as follows:
Day one – Lecture and Exercises
- 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM: Motion Amplification® Overview; Camera, Lighting, and Lenses; Introduction to Motion Explorer™; RDI Acquisition™ (Including breaks as needed)
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM: RDI Acquisition; RDI Motion Amplification®
Day two – Lecture, Field Exercise, Presentations, Exam
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM: Motion Explorer Data Export and Management
- 9:30 – 11:00 AM: Field Data Collection
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Work on presentations
- 12:00 – 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:30 PM: Complete/Present presentations
- 2:30 – 3:30 PM: Level I Motion Amplification® Certification Exam
- 3:30 – 4:00 PM: Review exam results and sign-off
What you will need:
- Iris M™ Motion Amplification® System At least one person at each physical location will need the full Iris M Motion Amplification® We will allow up to two students to use one system for the training.
- A good internet connection
- A private, quiet work environment. Groups are encouraged to reserve a conference room just as if the class was physically being held at your location. This could possibly even be done from your home.
- At least one electrical outlet for each student
- Access to at least one asset to use for practical application exercise (An actual fan or pump or compressor that is in operation for at least one hour. Something simple is preferred.)
What we will provide: Each student will receive the following items before the class:
- Small fan (to be used for classroom exercises)
- Bluetooth Headset with microphone
- Training Manual (hard copy only)
- Notebook and Pen
Availability: Currently we have the following dates available:
- Tuesday-Wednesday, April 21-22
- Tuesday-Wednesday, April 28-29
To enroll in a virtual class, please contact:
Chris Wills (865) 250-3641 email@example.com
The cut-off date for enrollment is 6 days prior to the start date of the class. The class size will be limited to six students per class. Upon completion of the class (and upon passing the examination), each student will be issued a Level I Motion Amplification® Certification.
The cost of the class is $2,000 per student, which is the same as the original Knoxville based course.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to call or send me a message at any time.
Director of Training