Reports To: The Office Administrator will report to the Chief Operating Officer.
Job Overview: The Office Administrator responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports executives, managers, and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email inquiries
- Receive, sort, and distribute the mail
- Arranging and coordinating both internal and external events (training, international distributor events, etc.)
- Providing administration support to internal team members
- Assisting with Training Department administration tasks (scheduling training, ordering lunch, keeping training manuals up to date, etc.)
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Create and update records and databases with personnel information
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to relevant office/personnel
- Develop administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Looking for someone who is self-driven and good at managing projects from idea to completion, works well with a high-performing team and has an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Email resume to email@example.com