Thanks to our customers and team, RDI Technologies has experienced tremendous growth this year. To continue that growth and to serve our growing domestic and international customers we are always looking for high-level resources to join the RDI Team. We are currently looking to fill the following position. If you or someone you know is the perfect fit for this position, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at rditechnologies.com/jobs
If you have any inquiries about other possible positions please email email@example.com
Assembly and Test Technician
Responsibilities: Serves as part of the RDI Operations Team
- Service and Support:
- Performance of customer service and support inquiries, warranty returns and repairs, reseller customer service and support inquiries, and reseller warranty returns and repairs.
- General operational functions will include IRIS-M system testing and staging, maintain and update operational processes, inventory management, and logistics.
- Assist with onsite IRIS-M training courses as necessary. May include trips to offsite facilities for hands-on learning to ensure proper use of the system and understanding of new features released.
- Sales Support:
- Some support of field sales activities including front-end on-line or on-site customer engagement through POC’s and IRIS-M training. Including follow-on customer education sessions, and support for conferences and marketing collaterals.
- Development and maintenance of technical documents such as case histories, quick start guides, and FAQ’s.
- Act as a liaison between customers and development resources to troubleshoot bugs found through user support calls.
- Support development resources with internal testing of new features and releases before Beta testers are given the release.