During the Basic Iris M™ Certification Training, you learned how to acquire Motion Amplification® date to analyze data and create videos. You’ve had some time to use the system on your own, and now you’re ready to take your skills to the next level.
RDI’s Advanced Motion Amplification® training helps you cross the gap between knowing the basic components of an Iris M™ system to succesfully solving problems related to structures, rotating machinery, and piping.
Over two days our experienced instructors will cover:
- Identifying common machinery faults with Motion Amplification®
- Advanced signal processing
- Advanced data collection
- Resonance testing
- Piping and pipe support analysis
- Rotating component inspection
- Using Motion Studio™ for professional results
- Anti-Aliasing techniques
- Presentation of Motion Amplification® case studies
Students must have passed the Basic Motion Amplification® course.
Students should have an Iris M™ system with at least 50 GB of free storage space.
Students who pass the interactive written exam will be issued an official RDI Level II Motion Amplification® Certification.
After the course, students are eligible to have their name listed on the RDI website as a Level II Motion Amplification® Analyst.